Anne-Claire Broughton is Principal of Broughton Consulting, LLC, Durham, NC. Her many publications include the Business Action Guide Series of innovative employee engagement practices (with The Hitachi Foundation). Anne-Claire is active with efforts to educate retiring business owners and their advisors about the possibility of employee ownership as an exit strategy. She also shares innovative employee engagement practices to help business owners thrive. In addition, she is President of EarthShare North Carolina’s Board of Directors, an active amateur musician, and parent of a teenager.
In this episode Anne-Claire shares
- What a consultant do for a company wanting to make a change.
- The power of appreciation.
- What kind of mindset a leader needs to move their organization to one that intentionally inspires their people.
- How can you increase the level of appreciation within your organization?
- Are you consistent in your presentation of your values and culture or do you pay attention when you have the time?
- What are metrics that your employees can measure and have an impact on?
- And, what is the metric that really matters to your company?
I would love to see your answers to these questions. You can leave them in the comments on this episode’s page below, on Twitter @toddareed, LinkedIn @ToddAReed, or on Facebook, search for the Inspired and Intentional page.
Ratings on iTunes help other leaders find this podcast and to know that I’m not some wackjob recording this thing out of his basement…wait. Please go to iTunes or Stitcher, post a rating and review and I’ll recognize you on the show, I know right? Thank you for listening and until next week, be Inspired and Intentional.
The inspired and Intentional podcast is copyright 2016 by its owner. The music is Funk Game Loop, Kevin MacLeod Royalty Free from Incompatech. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Resources that Anne-Claire Mentioned
King Arthur Flour
Hitatchi Foundation Business Action Guides made available to my listeners: