70+ episodes in and it’s about time I ask the listeners for some feedback. I’m not expecting answers to all of these from all of you, but I want this podcast and blog to be the best of what I can produce, so I could use some insight. If I were to ask you questions in an interview, here’s what some would be.
- Why do you listen to the Inspired and Intentional business show?
- Or, to put it another way, what draws you to a show that is focused on employee engagement, creating an open-vision-driven culture, on making work, work?
- What has you stumped when it comes to changing your culture or creating a culture that inspires?
- Better yet, what is the problem you’re struggling with right now? What is your definition of employee engagement?
- What is your vision for an improved culture?
- What questions do you wish I would ask?
- Are there particular kinds of stories you would like to hear more of?
- Do you have any recommendations for leaders to interview? Any authors, professors, company owners/managers that are making it happen?
- Do you belong to an online community focused on company culture, open business practices, or employee engagement?
- What are your favorite parts of the show?
- What parts drive you crazy?
- What do you wish I would include in the show?
Again, I look forward to your answers in the comments below or at one of the many other places to reach me at:
LinkedIn at Todd A Reed
Twitter at @ToddAReed
Email todd at InspiredAndIntentional.com
Or call 636-887-5398