I’m excited to continue with my conversation with Matthew Bodary, Account Manager for Zingerman’s Coffee Company.
This week Matthew we’ll cover topics like
- Employee training
- What is employee engagement?
1. Is your training given context? Is it explained why it’s there, what it’s about? Is it organized and easily tracked so they and their team know where they are in the training cycle?
2. Visioning – Are you and your people very clear on what success looks like in your organization?
3. Meetings – are your’s focused, everyone prepared, expected roles, set agendas, starting on time, and have clear objectives?
4. Engagement – He said, “Picturing yourself sharing in the creation of something special.”- Again with the clear vision, where your organization is going and what it will look like. Can your team see that, understand, and see how they fit into that and what role they can contribute to be part of something bigger than themselves?
I would love to see your answers at one of the many Inspired and Intentional outlets:
You can find show notes, the questions, at inspiredandintentional.com/episode12. You can find links to the coffee he mentioned Honduras Pablo Paz coffee that was partially funded by Aldea Development. While there you can also sign up to be kept up to date on the latest podcasts and happenings in the world of Inspired and Intentional business news.
You can get hold of Matthew by emailing him at email@example.com.
One last favor, reviews and ratings really help other leaders looking for a podcast to inspire them. Please take a moment to review this podcast on iTunes or stitcher.
Thank you for listening. Until next week, be inspired and intentional.
The inspired and intentional business podcast is copyright 2016 by it’s owner. The music is Funk Game Loop, Kevin MacLeod Royalty Free from Incompatech. Thank you for sharing your talent.